Cloudflare 2023 Communications Dashboard
Your custom communication strategy for Decision Doc, powered by Sherpa Score
Embedding Decision Doc in your open enrollment (OE) strategy will make Decision Doc feel like a natural part of the enrollment process. Based on our discussion, we’ve put together guidance and materials you can use to make Decision Doc stand out to employees.
1. Add the Decision Doc domains to your Allow List
To create a seamless experience for employees, we need to ensure our domains are on your Allow List. We will make this easy by creating a Letter to your IT Department. Sending this to your IT team is critical, so please let us know if you have any questions!
Supporting Materials (click to download)
Letter to your IT Department (coming soon!)
2. Add the Decision Doc URL to your intranet.
Here are some materials and suggested opportunities to share Decision Doc.
- Welcome Announcement: a Welcome Banner or Welcome Image that is linked directly to Decision Doc. Consider including this welcome banner in multiple places on your sites.
- Accompanying your plan documents and plan cost details: Include reminders about Decision Doc anywhere you share plan details and cost information. Use the Short Messaging Blurbs, the Employee Flyer (with QR code), and Decision Doc Icon to help employees understand how Decision Doc can help them choose a benefits package.
- Pair with your contact information: Is your most common question from employees: “which plan should I enroll in?” We’ve created a specific Short Messaging Blurb you can include next to your contact information.
3. Include Decision Doc in your OE email communications
Direct emails to employees about Decision Doc is one of the best ways to encourage participation.
We have created a set of email templates to make this easy: Intro Email, Reminder Email, Email from your Executive Leadership, and a Final Reminder Email.
Pro Tip: Consider sending the Employee Flyer as an email attachment!
4. Additional Materials
Here are a few other materials we have created for you:
- Electronic Slide: feel free to use this Electronic Slide with a QR code to notify employees about Decision Doc in your San Francisco office.
- Virtual Benefit Meetings: you can embed these slides within your virtual meeting presentations.
- Decision Doc Logo: feel free to include this logo with the messaging blurbs we have provided.
Join our mailing list
Just resources, never spam.