Dana-Farber Cancer Institute 2023 Dashboard
Your custom communication strategy and engagement updates
New Hire and QLE Engagement Updates
Engagement as of 2/13/2023 Participation will be updated quarterly
Total Unique Engagements
Total Unique Engagements is the number of unique employees who have used Decision Doc, while Total Engagements is the number of reports delivered. An employee who ran multiple scenarios in Decision Doc will be counted once under Total Unique Engagements, but may be counted 4 times under Total Engagements.
One of the benefits of Decision Doc is that it’s available to you and your employees for the entire plan year!
Your dedicated Customer Success team is here to help brainstorm engagement ideas.
Include Decision Doc in your New Hire Onboarding process.
New Hire Onboarding: use the New Hire Flyer and New Hire Email Templates to help new hires understand how Decision Doc can help them choose benefits during the onboarding process.
The MyHealthMath team can also send reminder emails to your new hires on your behalf! Please reach out to your Customer Success team if you would like us to send out Decision Doc reminder emails.
Remind employees that Decision Doc is available for Qualifying Life Events.
Qualifying Life Events: use the QLE Flyer to spread the word that Decision Doc is available to employees experiencing a QLE.
Final OE Engagement Updates
Last updated: 11/07/2022
Total Unique Engagements
Claims Snapshots Viewed
Web App Submissions
Embedding Decision Doc in your open enrollment (OE) strategy will make Decision Doc feel like a natural part of the enrollment process. Based on our Implementation Meeting, we’ve put together guidance and materials you can use to make Decision Doc stand out to employees.
This is your unique link to Decision Doc.
Steps to optimize enrollment
1. Add the Decision Doc domains to your Allow List.
To create a seamless experience for employees, we need to ensure our domains are on your allow list. We’ve made this easy by creating a Letter to your IT Department. Sending this to your IT team is critical, so please let us know if you have any questions!
2. Add the Decision Doc URL to your Guide to Open Enrollment, microsite, and anywhere you might find it catches the attention of your employees.
Here are some materials and suggested opportunities to share Decision Doc.
- Microsite Welcome Banner and Image: a Welcome Banner and Welcome Image that is linked directly to Decision Doc. You can add either the banner or welcome image to your microsite.
- In your open enrollment guide and microsite: use the Short Messaging Blurbs to add language about Decision Doc to your communications. You can also include the Benefit Guide Decision Doc Icon as an image to catch employees’ eye!
- Accompanying your plan documents and plan cost details: include Decision Doc anywhere you share plan details and cost information. Use the Short Messaging Blurbs, the Decision Doc OE Flyer (with QR code), and Custom 2-minute Video to help employees understand how Decision Doc can help them choose a plan.
- Pair with your contact information: is your most common question from employees: “which plan should I enroll in?” We’ve created a specific Short Messaging Blurb you can include next to your contact information when sending out information regarding open enrollment.
3. Include language in your benefit guide.
Based on typical benefit guides we’ve seen, here are some suggestions for where you might include language:
- Eligibility and Enrollment Section: let all employees know that Decision Doc can help them evaluate their plan options throughout the year. Use the Benefit Guide Language and Benefit Guide Decision Doc Icon to catch employees’ attention. Additionally, if you have the space, consider inserting the full Decision Doc OE Flyer in the guide!
- Plan Overview and Cost Section: use the Benefit Guide Language that describes how Decision Doc can help employees evaluate the entire cost of their plans, not just the premiums.
- HSA Section: HSAs can be scary for some employees. Use the Benefit Guide Language that describes how Decision Doc can help employees better understand if HDHPs and HSAs are a good option for them and their family.
- Medical FSA Section: use the Benefit Guide Language that describes how Decision Doc can help employees better understand the difference between HSAs and FSAs. Consider adding the small Decision Doc Icon here to grab people’s attention.
- Q & A Section: sometimes employees need a little extra information about Decision Doc before they use the platform. We provided a handful of FAQs we often receive about Decision Doc.
4. Include Decision Doc in your OE email communications.
Direct emails to employees about Decision Doc are one of the most effective ways to encourage participation. We provided some suggested email language to embed within your OE email blasts to employees (pro tip: include the Decision Doc OE Flyer as an attachment!).
5. Additional Materials
Here are a few other materials to include in your communications.
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Flyer: Be sure to pair this with your unique link to Decision Doc
Join our mailing list
Just resources, never spam.