IDEXX 2023 Dashboard
Your custom communication strategy and engagement updates
Final Engagement Update
Engagement as of 11/21/2022
Total Unique Engagements
Viewed Claims Snapshot
Claims Snapshots Viewed + Completed Questionnaire will not add up to Total Engagements. Total Engagements is the number of unique employees who have used Decision Doc; some may have viewed a snapshot, some the questionnaire, and some both!
Embedding Decision Doc in your open enrollment (OE) strategy will make Decision Doc feel like a natural part of the enrollment process. To align with your OE theme “am I in the right plan?,” let’s make Decision Doc the first step in their OE process. Use the materials below to get started.
Six steps to optimize enrollment
1. Add the Decision Doc URL to Workday and Ask HR
Workday & Ask HR
We discussed the following opportunities to share Decision Doc:
- As appropriate, throughout Workday and Ask HR: we will create a Decision Doc Icon that you can upload to Workday and Ask HR. This will be a square image you can use to link employees directly to Decision Doc. Inserting this icon on the actual page where employees make their enrollment decision could be a nice visual reminder for employees to use Decision Doc before they officially enroll.
- Worklets: we can provide 2-3 Short Messaging Blurbs about Decision Doc that can be inserted throughout Workday.
- Accompanying your health plan documents: Let employees know about Decision Doc anywhere you share plan summaries within Ask HR. We can provide some Short Messaging Blurbs, an Employee Flyer (with QR code), and a Custom 2-minute Video that can describe how Decision Doc can help them choose a plan.
- Pair with your contact information: we’ve heard from lots of HR teams that the most common question from employees is “which plan should I enroll in?” We’ll create a specific Short Messaging Blurb you can include next to your contact information that encourages employees to use Decision Doc early in their enrollment process. This will align nicely with your OE Theme of “am I in the right plan?”
Supporting Materials (click to download)
Custom Video (2 minutes) – original
Custom Video (45 secionds) – Short Version Claims
Custom Video (2 minutes) – Longer Version Claims
2. Include language in your 2023 US Employee Benefits Handbook.
Your Benefits Handbook is an excellent place to embed information about Decision Doc. Based on your 2022 Handbook, here are some suggestions for where you might include language:
- Eligibility and Enrollment Section: let all employees know that Decision Doc can help them evaluate their plan options throughout the year. We will provide ~1 paragraph of text on Decision Doc, along with a small Reminder Icon you can add to catch people’s attention.
- Plan Cost Section: employees are always worried about the cost of their plans. We’ll create a Short Messaging Blurb that describes how Decision Doc can help employees evaluate the entire cost of their plans, not just the premiums.
- Health Investment Plan & HSA Sections: HSAs can be scary for some employees. We’ll create a Short Messaging Blurb that describes how Decision Doc can help employees better understand if HDHPs and HSAs are a good option for them and their family.
- Medical FSA & “A Tale of Two Coworkers” Sections: employees often get confused between an HSA and FSA. We’ll create a Short Messaging Blurb that describes how Decision Doc can help employees better understand the difference between HSAs and FSAs. Consider adding the small Reminder Icon here to grab people’s attention.
- Medical Expenses Worksheet: this is a great section to help employees plan out their costs for the year. We’ll create a Short Messaging Blurb that reminds employees Decision Doc is available to provide them with a full cost analysis.
- Q & A Section: sometimes employees need a little extra information about Decision Doc before they use the platform. We can provide 2-3 FAQs we often receive about Decision Doc.
3. Add Decision Doc to your Virgin Pulse Program.
Your Virgin Pulse Program seems like another great place to include messaging about Decision Doc. In addition to offering points to employees for using Decision Doc, we’d recommend including Short Messaging Blurbs and the Reminder Icon within the app so employees can learn about Decision Doc and see how they can earn their points!
4. Add the Decision Doc PPT slides to your benefit webinars.
You mentioned some benefit webinars for employees. We can provide 1-2 Benefit Meeting Slides and Talking Points that describe what Decision Doc is and how it can help employees. We’ll also remind employees that analysts are available for support if they have questions about using Decision Doc or understanding their results.
The MyHealthMath team can also attend your local in-person fair!
5. Include Decision Doc in your OE email communications
Direct emails to employees about Decision Doc is one of the most effective ways to encourage participation. We can provide a set of email templates with language you can include within other OE emails you may already be sending. Standardly, we suggest 4 emails that include the Employee Flyer (with QR code) as an attachment: Intro email, Reminder Email, Email from your Executive Leadership, and a Final Email.
6. Additional Materials
We also discussed a few other communication opportunities we can support.
- E-board: we can create an E-board Slide with a QR code that can be displayed on this e-board.
- Postcard: you mentioned previously that mailers home are often successful. We can create a Postcard for you to use and distribute.
- Pocket Guide: if you plan to create a pocket guide for 2023 OE, we can provide a Short Messaging Blurb that can be included in this guide.
- Mealcard sticker: this could be a great opportunity to grab employee’s attention! We can provide a Sticker-sized Quarter Sheet (with QR code) that can be paired with this complementary meal opportunity.
- Table tent: pending approval from Dining Services, we can create a Table-Tent template that can be displayed in the dining room for employees.
Join our mailing list
Just resources, never spam.