PMA Consultants 2023 Dashboard
Your custom communication strategy and utilization updates
Embedding Decision Doc in your open enrollment (OE) strategy will make Decision Doc feel like a natural part of the enrollment process. Based on our Implementation Meeting, we’ve put together guidance and materials you can use to make Decision Doc stand out to employees.
This is your unique link to Decision Doc.
Follow these steps to optimize enrollment
1. Add the Decision Doc domains to your Allow List
To create a seamless experience for employees, we need to ensure our domains are on your Allow List. We’ve made this easy by creating a Letter to your IT Department. Sending this to your IT team is critical, so please let us know if you have any questions!
2. Add the Decision Doc URL to Benefit Express and your Intranet platform.
Here are some materials and suggested opportunities to share Decision Doc.
- Welcome Announcement
- Your official enrollment page
- Accompanying your plan documents and plan cost details
- Pair with your contact information
3. Include language in your benefit guide.
Based on typical benefit guides we’ve seen, here are some suggestions for where you might include language:
- Eligibility and Enrollment Section
- Plan Overview and Cost Section
- HSA Section
- Medical FSA Section
- Q & A Section
4. Add the Decision Doc PPT slides to your company-wide company-wide meeting to go over benefit changes and updates.
Use these Benefit Meeting Slides and Talking Points in your meeting to describe what Decision Doc is and how it can help employees.
5. Include Decision Doc in your OE email communications.
We have included an additional email blurb with language you can include within other OE emails you may already be sending.
Join our mailing list
Just resources, never spam.