Preble Street 2023 Dashboard
Your custom communication strategy and engagement updates
Embedding Decision Doc in your open enrollment (OE) strategy will make Decision Doc feel like a natural part of the enrollment process. Based on our Implementation Meeting, we’ve put together guidance and materials you can use to make Decision Doc stand out to employees.
This is your unique link to Decision Doc.
Follow these steps to optimize enrollment
1. Add the Decision Doc domains to your Allow List.
To create a seamless experience for employees, we need to ensure our domains are on your Allow List. We’ve made this easy by creating a Letter to your IT Department. Sending this to your IT team is critical, so please let us know if you have any questions!
2. Add the Decision Doc URL to your enrollment platform and open enrollment communications.
Here are some materials and suggested opportunities to share Decision Doc.
- Your official enrollment page
- Accompanying your plan documents and plan cost details
- Pair with your contact information
3. Include language in your benefit guide.
Based on typical benefit guides we’ve seen, here are some suggestions for where you might include language:
- Eligibility and Enrollment Section
- Plan Overview and Cost Section
- HSA Section
- Medical FSA Section
- Q & A Section
4. Add the Decision Doc PPT slides to your benefit meeting presentation.
You mentioned some benefit meetings. Use these Benefit Meeting Slides and Talking Points in your sessions to describe what Decision Doc is and how it can help employees.
5. Include Decision Doc in your OE email communications.
Direct emails to employees about Decision Doc is one of the best ways to encourage participation.
We have created a set of email templates to make this easy.
Pro Tip: Consider including the Decision Doc OE Flyer as an email attachment and the Custom Video as a clickable link!
6. Additional Materials
Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Flyer: Be sure to pair this with your unique link to Decision Doc
Join our mailing list
Just resources, never spam.