Regis College 2023 Dashboard
Your custom communication strategy and engagement updates
Final Engagement Update
Total Unique Engagements
Total Unique Engagements is the number of unique employees who have used Decision Doc, while Total Engagements is the number of reports delivered. An employee who ran multiple scenarios in Decision Doc will be counted once under Total Unique Engagements, but may be counted 4 times under Total Engagements.
Embedding Decision Doc in your open enrollment (OE) strategy will make Decision Doc feel like a natural part of the enrollment process. Based on our Implementation Meeting, we’ve put together guidance and materials you can use to make Decision Doc stand out to employees.
This is your unique link to Decision Doc.
Six steps to optimize enrollment
1. Add the Decision Doc domains to your Allow List.
To create a seamless experience for employees, we need to ensure our domains are on your Allow List. We’ve made this easy by creating a Letter to your IT Department. Sending this to your IT team is critical, so please let us know if you have any questions!
2. Add the Decision Doc URL to your benefit enrollment platform and intranet page.
Here are some materials and suggested opportunities to share Decision Doc.
- Welcome Announcement: a Welcome Banner and Welcome Image that are linked directly to Decision Doc. Consider including these on both your enrollment platform and intranet site.
- Your Enrollment Platform and Intranet: this is the last opportunity to catch employees before they make their decisions. Use the Short Messaging Blurbs and Decision Doc Reminder Icon to serve as the final reminder.
- Accompanying your plan documents and plan cost details: Include Decision Doc anywhere you share plan details and cost information. Use the Short Messaging Blurbs and the Decison Doc OE Flyers (English and Spanish, with QR code) to help employees understand how Decision Doc can help them choose a plan.
- Pair with your contact information: Is your most common question from employees: “which plan should I enroll in?” We’ve created a specific Short Messaging Blurb you can include next to your contact information.
- Additional Opportunity: use the smaller Decision Doc Reminder Icon next to any place you talk about your plans. This will be a nice visual reminder for employees.
Supporting Materials (click to download)
3. Include language in your benefit guide.
Based on typical benefit guides we’ve seen, here are some suggestions for where you might include language:
- Eligibility and Enrollment Section: Let all employees know that Decision Doc can help them evaluate their plan options throughout the year. Use the Benefit Guide Language and Decision Doc Reminder Icon to catch employees’ attention. Additionally, if you have the space, consider inserting the full Decision Doc OE Flyers in the guide!
- Plan Overview and Cost Section: Use the Benefit Guide Language that describes how Decision Doc can help employees evaluate the entire cost of their plans, not just the premiums.
- HSA Section: HSAs can be scary for some employees. Use the Benefit Guide Language that describes how Decision Doc can help employees better understand if HDHPs and HSAs are a good option for them and their family.
- Medical FSA Section: Use the Benefit Guide Language that describes how Decision Doc can help employees better understand the difference between HSAs and FSAs. Consider adding the small Decision Doc Reminder Icon here to grab people’s attention.
- Q & A Section: Sometimes employees need a little extra information about Decision Doc before they use the platform. We provided FAQs we often receive about Decision Doc.
4. Add the Decision Doc PPT slides to your benefit meeting presentation.
We know you have upcoming benefit sessions. Use these Benefit Meeting Slides and Talking Points in your sessions to describe what Decision Doc is and how it can help employees.
5. Include Decision Doc in your OE email communications.
Direct emails to employees about Decision Doc is one of the best ways to encourage participation.
We have created a set of email templates to make this easy. Templates include suggested subject lines, send dates, and attachments. Email templates include: Intro Email, Reminder Email, Email from your Executive Leadership, and a Final Reminder Email.
Pro Tip: Conside including the Decision Doc OE Flyers as an email attachment!
Supporting Materials (click to download)
- Intro (page 1)
- Reminder (page 2)
- From your executive leadership (page 3)
- Final Reminder (page 4)
6. Additional Materials
Here are a few other materials we have created for you.
- New Hires Flyer: include this New Hires Flyer as a part of your new hire onboarding process to help new employees understand how Decision Doc can assist them in choosing a health plan.
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Flyer: feel free to use this Harvard Pilgrim Health Care flyer as well! Be sure to pair it with your unique link to Decision Doc
Join our mailing list
Just resources, never spam.