Third Sector New England, Inc. 2023 Dashboard
Your custom communication strategy and engagement updates
Decision Doc Utilization
Usage as of 10/27/2023
Total Unique Engagements
Total Unique Engagements is the number of unique employees who have used Decision Doc, while Total Engagements is the number of reports delivered. An employee who ran multiple scenarios in Decision Doc will be counted once under Total Unique Engagements, but may be counted 4 times under Total Engagements.
Embedding Decision Doc in your open enrollment (OE) strategy will make Decision Doc feel like a natural part of the enrollment process. Based on our Implementation Meeting, we’ve put together guidance and materials you can use to make Decision Doc stand out to employees.
This is your unique link to Decision Doc.
Follow these steps to optimize enrollment
1. Add the Decision Doc domains to your Allow List
To create a seamless experience for employees, we need to ensure our domains are on your Allow List. We’ve made this easy by creating a Letter to your IT Department. Sending this to your IT team is critical, so please let us know if you have any questions!
2. Add the Decision Doc URL to your benefit enrollment platform and intranet page
Here are some materials and suggested opportunities to share Decision Doc.
- Welcome Announcement
- Your official enrollment page
- Accompanying your plan documents and plan cost details
- Pair with your contact information
3. Include language in your benefit guide.
Based on typical benefit guides we’ve seen, here are some suggestions for where you might include language:
- Eligibility and Enrollment Section
- Plan Overview and Cost Section
- HSA Section
- Medical FSA Section
- Q & A Section
4. Add the Decision Doc PPT slides to your benefit meeting presentation.
You mentioned some benefit webinars. Use these Benefit Meeting Slides and Talking Points in your webinar to describe what Decision Doc is and how it can help employees.
5. Include Decision Doc in your OE email communications
Direct emails to employees about Decision Doc is one of the best ways to encourage participation.
- MHM will email employees directly during your OE period to remind them that Decision Doc is available! All we need from you is to send the Intro to Decision Doc email. This will ensure they recognize the email coming from our team.
Don’t forget about Step 1 and make sure your IT Department has added our domains to the Allow List!
- We have included an additional email blurb with language you can include within other OE emails you may already be sending.
Join our mailing list
Just resources, never spam.