University of New England 2023 Dashboard
Your custom communication strategy and engagement updates
New Hire and QLE Engagement Updates
Engagement as of 2/14/2023
Participation will be updated quarterly.
Total Unique Engagements
Total Unique Engagements is the number of unique employees who have used Decision Doc, while Total Engagements is the number of reports delivered. An employee who ran multiple scenarios in Decision Doc will be counted once under Total Unique Engagements, but may be counted 4 times under Total Engagements.
One of the benefits of Decision Doc is that it’s available to you and your employees for the entire plan year!
Your dedicated Customer Success team is here to help brainstorm engagement ideas.
New Hire and QLE Materials
Check out the Optimizing Decision Doc Engagement overview for ideas on how to optimize engagement with your new hires!
Include Decision Doc in your New Hire Onboarding process.
New Hire Onboarding: use the New Hire Flyer to help new hires understand how Decision Doc can help them choose benefits during the onboarding process.
The MyHealthMath team can also send reminder emails to your new hires on your behalf! Please reach out to your Customer Success team if you would like us to send out Decision Doc reminder emails.
Remind employees that Decision Doc is available for Qualifying Life Events.
Qualifying Life Events: use the QLE Flyer to spread the word that Decision Doc is available to employees experiencing a QLE.
Final OE Engagement Update
Engagement as of 11/16/2022
Total Unique Engagements
Viewed Claims Snapshot
Claims Snapshots Viewed + Completed Questionnaire will not add up to Total Engagements. Total Engagements is the number of unique employees who have used Decision Doc; some may have viewed a snapshot, some the questionnaire, and some both!
Embedding Decision Doc in your open enrollment (OE) strategy will make Decision Doc feel like a natural part of the enrollment process. Based on our Implementation Meeting, we’ve put together guidance and materials you can use to make Decision Doc stand out to employees.
This is your unique link to Decision Doc.
Six steps to optimize enrollment
1. Add the Decision Doc domains to your Allow List
To create a seamless experience for employees, we need to ensure our domains are on your Allow List. We’ve made this easy by creating a Letter to your IT Department. Sending this to your IT team is critical, so please let us know if you have any questions!
2. Add the Decision Doc URL to your benefit enrollment platform and intranet page
Here are some materials and suggested opportunities to share Decision Doc.
- Welcome Announcement: a Welcome Image that is linked directly to Decision Doc. Consider including this welcome image on both the enrollment platform and intranet site.
- Benefit Platform & Intranet: this is the last opportunity to catch employees before they make their decisions. Use the Short Messaging Blurbs and Decision Doc Reminder Icon to serve as the final reminder.
- In your new hire materials: use the Decision Doc New Hire Flyer to embed within your new hire orientation materials.
- Accompanying your plan documents and plan cost details: Include Decision Doc anywhere you share plan details and cost information. Use the Short Messaging Blurbs, the Decision Doc Flyers (with QR code), and Custom 2-minute Video to help employees understand how Decision Doc can help them choose a plan.
- Pair with your contact information: Is your most common question from employees: “which plan should I enroll in?” We’ve created a specific Short Messaging Blurb you can include next to your contact information.
- Additional Opportunity: use the smaller Decision Doc Reminder Icon next to any place you talk about your plans. This will be a nice visual reminder for employees.
3. Include language in your benefit guide.
Based on typical benefit guides we’ve seen, here are some suggestions for where you might include language:
- Eligibility and Enrollment Section: Let all employees know that Decision Doc can help them evaluate their plan options throughout the year. Use the Benefit Guide Language and Reminder Icon to catch employees’ attention. Additionally, if you have the space, consider inserting the full Decision Doc Flyers in the guide!
- Plan Overview and Cost Section: Use the Benefit Guide Language that describes how Decision Doc can help employees evaluate the entire cost of their plans, not just the premiums.
- HSA Section: HSAs can be scary for some employees. Use the Benefit Guide Language that describes how Decision Doc can help employees better understand if HDHPs and HSAs are a good option for them and their family.
- Medical FSA Section: Use the Benefit Guide Language that describes how Decision Doc can help employees better understand the difference between HSAs and FSAs. Consider adding the small Decision Doc Reminder Icon here to grab people’s attention.
- Q & A Section: Sometimes employees need a little extra information about Decision Doc before they use the platform. We provided FAQs we often receive about Decision Doc.
4. Add the Decision Doc PPT slides to your benefit meeting presentation.
We know you have upcoming benefit webinars. Use these Benefit Meeting Slides and Talking Points in your webinar to describe what Decision Doc is and how it can help employees.
5. Include Decision Doc in your OE email communications
Direct emails to employees about Decision Doc is one of the best ways to encourage participation.
We have created a set of email templates to make this easy. Templates include suggested subject lines, send dates, and details for when to send out the Exclusive Raffle Announcement! Email templates include: Intro Email, Raffle Announcement Email (plus, an Exclusive Raffle Flyer) Reminder Email, Email from your Executive Leadership, and a Final Reminder Email.
Pro Tip: Consider including the Decision Doc Flyers as an email attachment!
Supporting Materials (click to download)
- Raffle Announcement
- From your executive leadership
- Final Reminder
- Decision Doc OE Flyer_UNE 2023 (8.5 x 11 PDF)
- Decision Doc OE Raffle Flyer_UNE 2023 (to distribute between 10/17 – 11/7)
6. Additional Materials
Here is another resource that may be helpful to you.
- Quarter Sheet: print these Quarter Sheets and hand them out at your benefit fair, or have them handy in your office if employees come to ask you for questions!
Join our mailing list
Just resources, never spam.