New Hire 2024 Employer Dashboard
Your custom engagement strategy and utilization updates
One of the benefits of Decision Doc is that it’s available to you and your employees for the entire plan year!
New Hire and QLE Materials
Add the Decision Doc domains to your Allow List
To create a seamless experience for employees, we need to ensure our domains are on your Allow List. We’ve made this easy by creating a Letter to your IT Department. Sending this to your IT team is critical, so please let us know if you have any questions!
Include Decision Doc as Step 1 in benefit instructions in your New Hire Onboarding Process
Please include Decision Doc as a natural first step in your benefit enrollment instructions. Here are some suggestions:
- Use the Benefit Meeting Slides in your Onboarding Presentation.
- Not sure what to use? You can include your QR code with language such as “Enrolling for the first time? Get started by using Decision Doc to see which benefits will best meet your needs.”
Remind employees that Decision Doc is available for Qualifying Life Events and New Hires
- New Hires: Use the New Hire Flyer and New Hire Email Templates to help new hires understand how Decision Doc can help them choose benefits during the onboarding process.
- Delete if already sending out new hire emails The Hyke team can also send reminder emails to your new hires on your behalf! Please reach out to your Customer Success Lead if you would like to send out Decision Doc reminder emails!
- Qualifying Life Events: Use the QLE Flyer to spread the word that Decision Doc is available to employees experiencing a QLE.
Supporting Materials (click to download)
QLE Flyer (8.5 x 11 PDF)
New Hire Flyer (8.5 x 11 PDF)
Add Decision Doc to your enrollment platform
Embed these materials on your enrollment platform to remind employees about Step 1 in their enrollment.
- Use the Decision Doc Icon as a tile on your enrollment platform
- Consider embedding the Decision Doc Banner and linking it to your MyHYKE Decision Doc URL.
- Create a pop-up window and include language from your Decision Doc Short Blurbs.
Join our mailing list
Just resources, never spam.