- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Site directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Information You Provide to Us
When you use this Site, we may ask you provide information. This information may include:
- First and Last Name
- Email address
- Company information (name, title)
- City or Town, State, and Zip Code
- Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Site or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Analytics companies.
- Your internet service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Site. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information we collect about you or you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Site and its features, and any other information, products or services you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information we collect or you provide to our affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our services. Additionally, we may disclose personal information we collect or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of any person or entity.
- Data Security
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.