Decision Doc Sweepstakes 1 for MyHealthMath Clients, Official Rules
February – August 2023 Plan Year Start
No Purchase Necessary, Void Where Prohibited
MyHealthMath Sweepstakes Campaign (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by MyHealthMath, Inc. (referred to hereinafter as “MyHealthMath” or “Sponsor”). Sponsor and its affiliates, and any other companies or agencies associated with the Sweepstakes (such as advertising, promotion, prize providers, fulfillment or judging agencies), together, hereinafter will be referred to as the “Sweepstakes Entities.”
Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the entrant’s (“Entrant” or “you” or “your”) full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules including the decisions and interpretations of the Sweepstakes Entities, which are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Any Entrant who violates these Official Rules will be subject to disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The Sweepstakes Entities also reserve the right to disqualify any person for behavior that is, at the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion, considered outside the bounds of appropriate behavior relating to the Sweepstakes.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person and a limit of one (1) prize per person.
ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries in the Sweepstakes at the time of the random drawing.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees and agents of MyHealthMath, and its present and future direct and indirect parents, affiliates, successors, partners and subsidiaries (“Employee(s)”) are not eligible to participate. The immediate families or household members of Employees are NOT eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law, is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulations.
3. HOW AND WHEN TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes use one of the two methods below:
Entry Method #1 – Decision Doc Entry:
A person may enter the Sweepstakes by using MyHealthMath’s Decision Doc tool during the Sweepstakes Period.
Entry Method #2 – Mail-In Entry:
If you are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes you may submit a Mail-in Entry by hand-printing your complete name, street address, city, state, zip code, plus your primary phone number and a valid email address on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, and mail it in a separate postmarked and stamped envelope to: MyHealthMath, One Monument Way, Suite 202, Portland ME 04101. Mail-in Entries must contain all of the information detailed above and be postmarked prior to the Sweepstakes End Date to be an “Eligible Mail-in Entry” to the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) Eligible Mail-in Entry per person, regardless of how many Mail-in Entries you may submit. Mail-in Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate are void and are not eligible for entry into the Sweepstakes. All Mail-in Entries (regardless of whether they are Eligible Mail-in Entries) become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Mail-in Entries that are incomplete or that do not comply with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
Each Decision Doc Entry and Eligible Mail-In Entry is an “Eligible Entry” to the Sweepstakes. You are limited to no more than one (1) Eligible Entry to the Sweepstakes, regardless of your method of entry. For example: if you have one Decision Doc Entry and also submit an Eligible Mail-in Entry only one of those entries (chosen at the Sponsor’s sole discretion) is considered an Eligible Entry.
The Sweepstakes begins at 8 AM, Central Standard Time (“CST”) on January 1, 2023 and ends at 11 PM CST on July 31, 2023 (“the Sweepstakes Period”). Only one (1) entry per person is allowed for the entire Sweepstakes Period; duplicate entries by the same individual will be disqualified. If a person enters more than one (1) time, all entries from such individual may be disqualified. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: A random drawing will be held on August 15, 2023 to select one (1) “Winning Entry” and “Potential Winner” of the Sweepstakes from all Eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. You do not need to be present to win. The Potential Winner will be notified by email no later than August 16, 2023. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within thirty (30) calendar days from the date that the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her that Potential Winner forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes and receive the Prize, his/her Winning Entry will be disqualified and an alternate Winning Entry and Potential Winner for the Prize will be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries in a subsequent random drawing.
Once a Potential Winner is successfully contacted by the Sponsor s/he will be required to provide proper proof of age, identity and Social Security number and execute and return (a) an Eligibility Affirmation and Optional Publicity Rights Agreement and (b) any state and/or federal tax forms (to the extent necessary). These materials must be received by the Sponsor within thirty (30) calendar days from the date the Potential Winner is contacted by the Sponsor or that Potential Winner forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes and receive the Prize, his/her Winning Entry will be disqualified and an alternate Winning Entry and Potential Winner will be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries in a subsequent random drawing. If the Potential Winner completes these requirements then s/he will be deemed the “Winner” of the Sweepstakes.
Non-compliance within these requirements, time frame and/or with these Official Rules will result in the Potential Winner’s disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate Winning Entry and Potential Winner selected at random by the Sponsor from the remaining Eligible Entries in a subsequent random drawing.
5. PRIZE: A total of non (1) prize will be awarded. The prize will be a check for $2,000 made out to the Potential Winner.
The Winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded and other expenses or costs relating to the prize not expressly set forth above. No transfer of prize is permitted by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. All prize details are at Sponsor’s discretion. An unclaimed or rejected prize will not be awarded. Sponsor will arrange for delivery of prize to the Winner depending on the location of the Winner.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION/VALIDATION: Winner will be chosen and notified by MyHealthMath on or around August 16, 2023. Winner will have ten (10) days from notification to respond. All potential Winners are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Unless otherwise prohibited, the Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days of notification attempt. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of alternate winner. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, delayed or damaged mail or notifications.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: Entrant hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and their present and future direct and indirect parents, affiliates, successors, partners, subsidiaries, officers, employees, directors, agents, licensors, licensees, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families or household members of each, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Sponsor Affiliates”) against any and all third-party claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to any breach by the Entrant of any provision of this document, including, without limitation, Entrant’s representations and warranties.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Entrant releases Sponsor Affiliates, all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, and your employer from and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by his/her participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize, and Entrant agrees that these entities are in no matter responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize.
9. GENERAL: All federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by: (a) these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (b) the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled or illegible entries; (b) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (c) any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from this Sweepstakes any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes if any fraud, virus or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date/time, Sponsor will determine the Winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date/time. If any such malfunction, error, disruption or similar damage occurs and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes by posting a notice at http://www.facebook.com/CashAmerica.
10. DISCLAIMERS: Under no circumstances, including negligence, will any of Sponsor Affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death, resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Official Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the state of Maine, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Maine, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For a Winner list, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to MyHealthMath, One Monument Way, Suite 202, Portland ME 04101. Requests must be received by September 30, 2023.
12. SPONSOR OF SWEEPSTAKES:MyHealthMath, Inc. One Monument Way, Suite 202, Portland ME 04101.